MIL vs IND Dream11 Prediction Team
Milwaukee Bucks are all set to lock horns with Indiana Pacers in their next game of the NBA regular season on Thursday. The Bucks have been in fine form this season so far as they sit 3rd in the Eastern Conference. They have won 12 and lost 8 after playing 20 matches so far this season. On the other hand, Indiana Pacers are also having a decent season as they sit 2 positions behind their opponents at 5th. They have managed 12 wins and 9 losses so far after 21 matches.
The Bucks are coming to this game off a 134-106 win over Portland Trail Blazers in their last game. They also have managed to win 3 of their last 5 matches. The Pacers, meanwhile, also registered a 134-116 win over Memphis Grizzlies in their last fixture. Also, the Pacers have won 3 of their last 5 matches.
This match is going to be a close battle between two quality sides where both teams would not want anything less than a win. Let’s take a look at MIL vs IND Dream11 Match Prediction for this NBA fixture.
MIL vs IND Dream11 Match Details
NBA 2020-21 Regular Season
Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers
Date: 4th February 2021, Thursday
Time: 5:30 AM
MIL vs IND Dream11 Prediction Team News
- No injury updates
- C LeVert will miss this match due to surgery.
- T Warren will this match due to a foot injury.
MIL vs IND Dream11 Prediction Squads
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jaylen Adams, Mamadi Diakite, Brook Lopez, Donte DiVincenzo, Jrue Holiday, Khris Middleton, Bobby Portis, D. J. Wilson, Jordan Nwora, Sam Merrill, Torrey Craig, Bryn Forbes, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, and Pat Connaughton
Malcolm Brogdon, TJ Warren, Caris LeVert, Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, Aaron Holiday, Jeremy Lamb, Brian Bowen II, Goga Bitadze, Myles Turner, TJ McConnell, Jakarr Sampson, Justin Holiday, Jalen Lecque, Cassius Stanley, and Edmond Sumner.
MIL vs IND Dream11 Starting 5 (Probable):
MIL Starting 5 (Probable): Jrue Holiday, Donte DiVincenzo, Khris Middleton, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez.
IND Starting 5 (Probable): Malcolm Brogdon, Jeremy Lamb, Justin Holiday, Domantas Sabonis, Myles Turner
MIL vs IND Today Match Prediction
Here are the winning odds from the major portals for this game.
Bet365 – MIL: 10/39, IND: 31/10
Skybet – MIL: 1/4, IND: 11/4
Betfair – MIL: 1/4, IND: 14/5
It is clear from the given odds that Milwaukee Bucks are clear favorites to win MIL vs IND Prediction for Today’s Match.
MIL vs IND Dream11 Basketball Key Players
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 27.3 points per game so far this season. He also is averaging 11 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game so far this season.
- Khris Middleton has scored 21.2 points per game on average this season. He has been averaging 6.4 rebounds and 6 assists per game.
Other Solid Picks – Jrue Holiday, Brook Lopez
- Malcolm Brogdon has been averaging 22.9 points per game so far this season. He also has registered 4.2 rebounds and 7 assists on average in every match so far.
- Domantas Sabonis has scored 21.1 points per game on average so far in the competition. He has mustered a massive tally of 12 rebounds per match and 5.7 assists per match on average for the Pacers.
Other Solid Picks – Myles Turner, Doug McDermott
MIL vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction Basketball
PG: M Brogdon (PP)
SG: D DiVincenzo
SF: K Middleton (SP), J Holiday
PF: B Portis, D Sabonis
C: B Lopez, D McDermott